• The Operations Engineer is the main source of technical expertise for our team of System and Network specialists.
• This position will support and troubleshoot the Dedicated Managed Hosting environments of our customers. You will also support shared virtual infrastructure (infinistructure, E-cloud-applications)
• Be part of a highly skilled and dedicated team to meet complex managed hosting Service Level Agreements.
• Able to quickly respond to customer needs and concerns relating to their managed hosting environment (OS, firewalling, backup, network, etc.) and resolve complex technical problems within short time frames. Proactive diagnostics, fault analysis and problem solving to assure quality of service
• Technical Skills Profound background in one or more of the bellow described categories : TCP/IP Firewalling (iptables, ASA, Clavister,) Ethernet Networking Load balancing ( CitrixNetscaler, Juniper DX, ) Linux OS (Redhat, SuSE, ) Solaris OS Windows OS Network security (IDS) Apache, MySQL SQLServer, IIS, AD, MOM, Exchange, VMWare Storage (EMC, Equallogic, Netapp, ) Personal Skills Able to work independently, as well as in close cooperation with team members A fast learner Willing to be reachable at night during approximately 7 weeks per year
• Excellent English and Dutch, both spoken and written, plus spoken Spanish is an advantage