• 10+ years’ experience in similar roles, encompassing Solution Architecture, and SDLC within medium to large scale Projects in the
• Supply Chain Planning function.
• 5+ years’ experience in various leadership roles in the planning, design and deployment of SAP’s supply chain process solutions. Involved with 2-3 full life cycle SAP Implementations.
• Knowledge of overall Supply Chain data design, S&OP processes, including experience of data management. Able to architect functional solutions covering the end to end integration of SAP MM with other applications.
• Knowledge/Expertise in configuration and implementation of:
• Inventory Management
• Demand Planning
• Supply Network Planning
• Stock Transfer and Intercompany processes
• Expertise in the integration of materials management with finance. In-depth finance business experience working on SAP planning, design
• and implementation projects.
• Strong knowledge of supply chain principles, supply network optimisation and international supply models with a central demand planning function.
• An excellent understanding of knowledge of delivery methods for SAP projects (Waterfall, Hybrid Agile, Agile), complex deployment experience, e.g. global template build and roll-out.