- Study, evaluate, understand and provide feedback on functional specifications.
- Develop solutions following defined standards and high quality
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Implement solutions using TDD
- Perform non-functional testing
- Perform design and code review for other team members
- Prepare documentation for design and implementation
- Enable and support functional and user acceptance testing
- Support applications in production – analyze and resolve issues as they arise
Qualifications and Profile
- We have multiple positions for senior Java developers. At least 8 years in Java/J2EE development is required.
- Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance tuning
- Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC/Struts, Java script, JQuery
- Relational databases – Oracle
- No SQL DB – Cassandra, HBASE
- Build tool – Maven/Ant, UML, JMS/WebSphere MQ, Restful web services, Jenkins,
- Source management – SVN/GIT, TDD using Junit, DBUnit, Jira/QC.
- Application server – Jboss/Websphere/Weblogic
Skill Set: – Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC/Struts, Java script, JQuery
Min Experience in years: – 4 years
Max Experience in years: – 9 tears
Recruiters Name (Full Name): – Bharat Nagar
Recruiters contact number: – 6531632420