The main duty of these resources is to be responsible as first level (L1) system support to Key and End Users in the AP Region and able to work closely with the existing L2 Team to resolve issues and to implement Change Requests.
- Act as first level support to Key and End Users.
- Capture, follow up, analyze, and resolve helpdesk issues.
- Work closely with the existing L2 Team to manage and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Verify the solutions suggested and provided by L2 Team.
- Review and document major business processes.
- Understand and assess business value of the user requirements .
- Assess feasibility of the implementation with business users and the existing L2 Team.
- Propose solution(s) with proper analysis to stakeholders for decision making.
- Manage and deliver projects of scope within or across functions and countries as per the agreed timeline.
- Manage and delivery projects with collaboration from other parties/vendors.
- Coordinate UAT sessions.
- Conduct end-user training.
- Keep knowledge based and documentation updated.
- Manage and support other system-related activities.
Required Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Min Experience in years: 3 years
Max Experience in years: 3-5 years
Recruiters Name (Full Name): Viral Christian
Recruiters contact number: 69901057