• The candidate is expected to be able to implement security services independently to deploy security services / products in mega projects that involves many security products and also across different domains (server, storage, applications, network etc).
• In addition to carrying out implementation, is required to give technical advices, recommendations & presentations in order to convince customer to adopt / accept the proposed solution. Additional information about the role
• Implementation – can be either new installations or migration from existing system to new system.
• Candidate has to validate / evaluate that the solution that was sold to customer and call out discrepancies (if any).
• Ideally, this candidate should also persuade, sway & influence the customer to accept the new solution.
• Often time expected to work with diverse teams (in a matrix project organisation)
• server, network & applications teams.
• Although this is not a shift job, but when there is a deadline or migration, the candidate needs to work longer hrs.
• He can claim his time-off eventually.
• Working environment varies (in different data centre and in customer’s offices) as per project need
• Checkpoint firewalls
• Palo Alto firewalls
• Fortinet firewalls
• RSA 2FA solutions
• Symantec end-point
• McAfee end-point
• Beyond Trust privilege access management systems
• Cyber Ark privilege access management systems
• Waterfall data diode
• Splunk logger / SIEM
• QRadar logger / SIEM
• Carbon Black end-point
• Imperva database firewall
• Guardium database firewall
• Rapid7 vulnerability management software