- Partner with global and JAPAC leaders to drive demand strategy, focused on customers and prospects while developing programs that support channel and alliance marketing.
- Develop and execute the marketing mix best suited to drive measurable results within a campaign for all stages of the pipeline in the JAPAC market.
- Generate leads via digital and other marketing efforts across JAPAC, partner with inside sales to ensure quality and timely lead disposition and deliver packaged events that support field marketing regional needs.
- Partner with global stakeholders, you will take and run packaged programs designed to create awareness, engage, and demand generation, that will either drive adoption, cross-sell or upsell on specified product lines.
- Regionalized campaigns to support JAPAC priorities and drive engagement.
- Align with field marketing managers to develop data-driven marketing campaigns to support the JAPAC business.
- Connect Cloud priorities with sales success by defining, instrumenting, measuring, and executing end-to-end campaigns.
- Partner with the digital, content, field, social marketing, and marketing operations to align multi-channel execution.
- Analyze and segment customer data to help define prospects and customers with high engagement and revenue potential.
- 5+ years of experience leading and running demand generation programs for enterprise software and/or SaaS services.
- Experience developing marketing content and program with an attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Deep experience working with Salesforce.com and Marketo (or other marketing automation tools) to execute integrated demand generation programs and measure their effectiveness.
Required Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Min Experience in years: 4 years
Max Experience in years: 4-8 years
Recruiters Name (Full Name): Viral Christian
Recruiters contact number: 69901057