- Responsible for managing and protecting systems, networks, application, and data assets of our site & Corp infrastructure.
- This will require a strong commitment to “getting the job done” and an unwavering passion for working on the frontlines of the security field.
- You will develop, support, tune and deploy Web Application Firewall security solutions.
- Web Application Security: Engineering, deployment, and operations of Web Application Firewall security solutions and integration of those platforms with other security solutions as required.
- Performing hands-on Web Application Firewall deployment, configuration, policy fine-tuning and maintenance.
- DDoS: Performing hands-on Web DDoS policies deployment, configuration, policy fine-tuning and maintenance.
- Take part in monthly/yearly DDoS tests. Coordinate with BUs, stakeholders for DDoS tests, prepare DDoS test scenarios.
- Investigate and Analyze data using SIEM tool – Splunk.
- Experience in Cybersecurity engineering with experience that includes configuring and managing Web Application Firewalls.
- Excellent understanding of DDoS techniques and mitigation mechanisms.
- Solid understanding of web applications, web servers, application firewalls, frameworks, and protocols with respect to web application development, deployment, and operation.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, web protocols and networking concepts.
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing log files and data correlation.
Required Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Min Experience in years: 4 years
Max Experience in years: 4-8 years
Recruiters Name (Full Name): Viral Christian
Recruiters contact number: 69901057