Relevant skillset: PMP, PGMP, Scrum Master
Relevant technology domains: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
• He /She will be responsible for the delivery management of technical project programme. delivering a range
of services through digital/web channels and within an agile environment.
• He /She will own numerous Projects/Programme all running concurrently and carry out the required delivery management activities to ensure that they are successfully delivered. These projects and programme may require the effective application of Agile or Waterfall methodologies.
• He /She will be working closely with the team and stakeholders to identify what is required to deliver the required outcome and drive it to delivery. So strong experience in a multi-disciplined team is crucial to the role as is your ability to clearly communicate complex technology solutions and problems in order to achieve the required outcome
• He /She will also be responsible for the delivery of planning and risk management information to support a successful delivery. identifying and resolving resource gaps.
• He /She should have vast experience in delivering projects in IT service delivery and management area with an understanding of Public Cloud solutions and experience of delivering change programmes.
• Experience in planning and executing large scale Cloud Transition and Development programs and driving them to a successful outcome
• Knowledge and understanding of Service Management principles and processes and experience of implementing them .You will have a good understanding of a broad range of technologies including knowledge of GCP, AWS and Azure.
• Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies.
• Demonstrable experience in delivering elements of large-scale cloud migration projects/programme.
• Demonstrate the ability to solve complex, multi-stakeholder, multi-system problems
• Be comfortable with being responsible for the delivery of significant cloud and automation projects.
• Infra project management background with experience in Migration or Build or Design project public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) experience.
• Ability to understand and build innovative delivery and pricing models.
• Participate in meetings to understand customer requirements, Due Diligence and Proposal presentation sessions.
• Experience on migration from on-prem to Azure/AWS/GCP- Knowledge on Cloud Suite.
• Day to day management of project managers across several projects delivering a verity of services / products.
• Tracking of project performance and deliverables against targets.
• Preparation of and presentation of programme progress reports to the Programme Steering Group.
• Management of programme policy’s include change and risk management.
• Issue and risk escalation and mitigation.
• Management of stakeholder relationships.
• Review of current process and report back to group leadership team on areas of weakness and opportunity.
• Prior experience of working on Big Data projects (Azure, GCP or AWS)
• Certified Scrum Master / Agile Certified Practitioner
• PMP or PGMP
• ITIL V3/ITIL V4
• Prince 2
• AWS or Azure or GCP