• Project Initiation, Project Planning & coordination, Project Control, Project reporting and communication.
• Strategic Planning and Direction
• Maintain architecture principles, guidelines and standards
• Project & Program Management
Strategy and adoption
• Develop repeatable assets
• Create deployment checklists and scope exercises for sprints
• Define scope and resources requirements for workstreams
• Ability to understand and build innovative pricing models to make perfect balance between technical Solution, commercials
Relevant technology domains:
Experience in transition & transformation in mentioned areas:
Hybrid Cloud (IaaS, PaaS), IT Infrastructure consolidation & migration, IT Security, Virtualization, DC Infrastructures (Storage, Backup, Servers), Messaging & collaboration, Disaster Recovery, Security, Designing large and Complex distributed infrastructure.
• 10 years of extensive experience in Project Management, Transition & migration management.
• Experience of transitioning?complex public cloud projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and cost for projects typically up to 1 million $ in value and 6 months in duration
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
• Ability to work and team effectively with IT Services groups and other management personnel including on a global, virtual basis
• Knowledge of service transition methodology, tools and templates
• Prior experience of running projects on AWS, Azure and GCP
• Track record of customer focus, based on openness, trust, and delivering on promises
• IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in different project phases
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrates commitment to IT methodologies, processes and standards for transition planning and support
• Plan and manage service changes efficiently and effectively
• Manage risks relating to new, changed, or retired services
• Successfully deploy service releases into supported environments
• Planning and managing the capacity and resources required to manage service transitions
• Implementing a rigorous framework for evaluating service capabilities and risk profiles before new or changed services are deployed
• Establishing and maintaining the integrity of service assets
• Managing the complexity associated with changes to services and service management processes
• Allowing for innovation while minimizing the unintended consequences of change
• Introducing new services
• Changes to existing services, e.g. expansion, reduction, change of supplier, acquisition, or disposal of sections of user base or suppliers, change of requirements or skills availability
• Decommissioning and discontinuation of services, applications, or other service components
• Transferring services to and from other service providers.
• Adopt a common framework and standards
• Maximize re-use of established processes and systems
• Align service transition plans with the business needs
• Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders
• Establish effective controls and disciplines
• Provide systems for knowledge transfer and decision support
• Preparation and development of IT infrastructure roadmap, strategies and aligning with business and functional process.
Responsible for planning and overseeing the transfer of key information necessary for the support, operation and acceptance of solutions deployed into production.? This includes operational readiness, support documentation and acceptance checklists.
• Ensure service transition is planned and executed to schedule, budget and scope
• Build transition plans including infrastructure/application support models, change management.
• Be responsible for coordinating implementation activities, providing effective team leadership, including information flow to and from operations during project work
• Co-ordinate routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software
• Monitor the effectiveness of installations and ensures that appropriate recommendations for change are made
• Assess, analyze, develop, document, and implement changes based on requests for change
• Liaise with business and IT partners on release scheduling and communication of progress
• Work with project manager to establish end-to-end project plan and approach
• Promotes awareness of transition planning and support process and strategy
• Google Cloud Associate Architect
• Prince 2
• ITIL V4