• Hybrid Cloud Solutions Design Specialist
• Strategic Planning and Direction
• Maintain architecture principles, guidelines and standards
• Project & Program Management
• Architecture governance
• Infra reference architecture
• Products comparisons and technology roadmaps
• Ability to understand and build innovative pricing models to make perfect balance between technical Solution, commercials
Relevant technology domains:
Experience in designing & implementing solution in mentioned areas:
Hybrid Cloud (IaaS, PaaS), IT Infrastructure consolidation & migration, IT Security, Strong Network Experience, Virtualization, DC Infrastructures (Storage, Backup, Servers), Messaging & collaboration, Disaster Recovery, Security, Designing large and Complex distributed infrastructure.
• 10 years of extensive experience in delivering, designing and architecting strategic IT solutions within Public/Private Cloud, virtualization, Networking, security, and on-premises infrastructure space in line with business goals and strategy.
• Preparation and development of IT infrastructure roadmap, strategies and aligning with business and functional process.
• Google Cloud Solution Design Specialist or equivalent Public Cloud.
• Extensively worked on Cloud migrations projects specific to SAP and legacy apps.
• Private Cloud Solutions Specialist (VMware, Hyper-V)
• Experienced in designing backup & DR Solutions.
• Experienced on delivering solutions on Converged Infrastructure (Cisco/HP/Dell/EMC)
• Designing AS-IS and TO-BE Architectures, Gap Analysis & mitigations plans
• Experience in Identifying opportunities that cross technical disciplines and product lines/services
• Working closely with business owners to ensure alignment between business and technical requirements such as audit and compliances.
• Led a team of Cloud Architects to provide clients services to meet their requirements as per designed solutions.