In close interaction with the various IT contributors, you will
- Provide L1 and L2 application production support to internal users for the banking operations
- Perform system operations and administration tasks, including checking and monitor multiple systems performance on a daily basis
- Ensure maximum uptime for multiple production systems
- Act as bridge between End Users and IT and handle the minor requests/incidents
- Act as an incident owner work closely with resolution team for major incidents in the framework of Incident and Problem management processes
Work closely with internal users and external vendors to investigate and resolve production system issues
- Coordinate and communicate system enhancement/bug fix requirements to respective software engineering teams
- Work with different internal teams to maintain and upgrade the production systems
- Participate in the Projects design and communicate on the requirements for better observability and high performance of the Production systems
Qualifications and Profile
The candidate should have up to 3 years experience in application support, with exposure in Banking industry (is a plus).
- Hand on experience on UNIX, Shell scripting
- Hand on experience on RDBMS Oracle, SQL & PL/SQL
- Exposure on Docker EE, Kubernetes, Argo CD.
- Exposure in DevOps tools like Jenkins, Master Deploy etc.
- Exposure in Elastic search (KIBANA), Grafana
- Exposure in data warehouse and business intelligence tool (Business Objects) is an advantage.
- Exposure Control-M and ETL tool is an advantage.
- Nice to have
- Good knowledge of all phases of the system development and implementation life cycle (SDLC).
- Good understanding of Incident, Problem and Change Management processes
Skill Set: – Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC/Struts, Java script, JQuery
Min Experience in years: – 4 years
Max Experience in years: – 9 years
Recruiters Name (Full Name): – Bharat Nagar
Recruiters contact number: – 6531632420